Email Thread about Refund

19 JUNE
Given your lack of response let me be perfectly clear:
I will be patient until tomorrowend of business to get a refund receipt from you. Otherwise I will hand this to my lawyer first thing on Monday.
Best,
PRIVACY

Am 10.06.2019 um 23:00 PRIVACY <>:
Can you confirm this is done now please?
Thanks

Am 20.05.2019 um 17:18 schrieb Ken Medanic < kkm@neurotrader.ch >:
Hi PRIVACY,
I apologize for the delay. I did not translate your request correctly earlier to enact the refund.
Thank you for the reminder. It will be processed with next month’s accounts.
God Bless,
Ken Medanic
From:PRIVACY <>
Sent:18 May 2019 22:51
To:Ken Medanic < kkm@neurotrader.ch >
Subject:Re: General feedback
Hi Ken, can you confirm the refund please?

Am 18.03.2019 um 11:11 PRIVACY <>:
Hey Ken,
Just looping in Chris here cause I‘d like him to have transparency.
My tone may have been blunt, but then that’s just frustration speaking, not necessarily bad intent. As you mentioned, there is a difference between what people say and what they mean. My thinking is that if you sell a service and someone like me subscribes to the premium tier, there can be an expectation to receive premium service as well. On that note, your whole comparison with myself and a losing trade doesn’t also does not come across nicely.
Anyways, please count me out then. I say that with a bit of sadness because I would have liked this to be just an awesome experience, probably just as much as you.
Best,
PRIVACY
Am 12.03.2019 um 06:50 schrieb Ken Medanic < kkm@neurotrader.ch >:
Hi PRIVACY,
There are a number of reasons. Primarily, I could focus my answer on the tone of your emails, the words you use, the hesitation/reluctance to sign the agreement BUT most importantly my answer to your question is most evident when I compare your last email with the responses I am getting from other members of the program. The other people in the program are receiving real value and they tell me so.
Of the 100 traders that initially joined the program only 2 people have expressed consistently some form of resistance/complaint/hesitation from the beginning. You are one of them. The other person in question I also sent the same email as the one I sent to you and their response was “absolutely”.
Perhaps you are more developed as a trader and don’t need this program. Perhaps, it is just a matter of not being a right fit, just like there is nothing wrong with an Audi or a BMW, I can appreciate them but I would not buy one.
The bottom line for me is that it doesn’t feel like a winning trade. A winning trade is a winner from the beginning, there is a sense of peace one experiences from the beginning, this is the hallmark of every good decision we make in life. A losing trade is the opposite of this, something is wrong from the beginning and sometimes we cant put our finger on it but it doesn’t feel right, we don’t have peace being in it. Your feedback, from your communication tells me this is a losing trade and we should take the loss before the loss gets even bigger. Outside of trading, when we hold onto bad decisions, resentment builds and relationships get worse not better. If held onto for long enough the resentment flows into other areas of our life.
I am grateful for the emails you have sent because they served us like a thermostat, interpersonal communication is the best form of biofeedback device, we only need to listen carefully to see what the other person is telling us.
I hope you appreciate my honesty.
God Bless,
Ken Medanic
From:PRIVACY <>
Sent:11 March 2019 20:22
To:Ken Medanic < kkm@neurotrader.ch >
Subject:Re: General feedback
Thanks for offering.
What makes you come to that conclusion though?
Am 05.03.2019 um 14:32 schrieb Ken Medanic < kkm@neurotrader.ch >:
Hi PRIVACY,
I have taken a bit of time to digest your correspondences, as they are important to me and I would like to offer you a full refund.
Perhaps this program is not for you.
Your thoughts?
God Bless,
Ken Medanic
From:PRIVACY <>
Sent:26 February 2019 20:53
To:Ken Medanic < kkm@neurotrader.ch >
Subject:General feedback
Hi Ken,
Sorry if it feels like I‘m in constant complaining mode. I‘m just genuinely lost.
I mean I blindly bought the program a few months back and really trusted there would be a clear process.
Now I completely lack oversight.
- I don‘t know when webinars take place, nor where to look for that information. There is a calendar in the course but it is empty.
- There is apparently no way to exchange information with other students of the course
- I‘m not aware of a clear outline of the program. All I see is 12 super high level modules in the learning tool, which really lack detail, specific learning objectives etc.
- For someone who has really studied the 2ndskies material (APA + ATM) in depth, so far none of the content is exciting. That‘s fine by me because not everyone is on the same level, but why am I paying a monthly subscription for content that I don‘t need? I‘d rather join at a later point then)
- Not sure about the hardware - perhaps I‘ve missed a tracking code but I‘m not aware of any packages that have been delivered
- One of the benefits I saw in the program was regular 1on1 interaction. I don‘t have information when that‘s going to happen and how.
Appreciate your understanding and thanks in advance.
Best,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ken's mindset course

Catalogue of failures